Lost Pass

Replacing a lost or damaged pass

First of all, try checking with the TransLink Lost Property Office at (604) 682-7887 as a number of passes get turned in there, particularly if they are lost on transit. It can take at least 4 days for passes to find their way to Lost Property. If your pass was lost on campus, you can try going to Campus Security in person at 2133 East Mall (same building as the UBC Bookstore) to see if your pass was turned in there. If your pass has still not been found, there is a $50 replacement fee payable by cheque to “UBC” that must be submitted to the EPP Administrator at Transportation Planning. The Administrator will then contact TransLink with a request for your replacement pass. This pass can usually be delivered to Transportation Planning within 48 hours. Once the pass arrives, the EPP Administrator will notify you via e-mail or phone. Please note that once the replacement process has started it cannot be stopped, nor can you get your $50 back – even if you were to find your pass.

Download the Lost or Damaged Pass Form here:

a place of mind, The University of British Columbia

UBC Transportation Planning
3 South, 2260 West Mall
Centre for Interactive Research on Sustainability,
Vancouver, BC, V6T 1Z4, Canada

Emergency Procedures | Accessibility | Contact UBC  | © Copyright The University of British Columbia